Tuesday, October 12, 2010

eMail to BlueQ

I can't find any Get Real Mint Soap.  Everyone is out.  Apparently you guys quit making it.  If it were a lousy product everyone would still have a lifetime supply of the soap in inventory.  But no, this stuff was good.  Everyone sold what they had and you can't find it anywhere.  This soap isn't like the crummy stuff sold in grocery stores full of chemicals and crud, no this soap cleaned the body and made you feel good.  So as soon as I am totally addicted to use this soap, its gone.  You can't do this.  You have an obligation to keep the world clean.  Say it isn't so and you are going to flood us with bars of this stuff.  I am tired of arguing, Yeah, I know, I am an attorney and that is what I do.  But I am tired and I want to go have a hot shower and scrub the dead skin off with your soap!


 ***
Response:
"Hi Timothy,

I am sorry to say but that item has been discontinued and we don’t have any left to sell.    Sigh.....after many successful years, some of our products come to their inevitable end. And not because we don't love them and hold them dear. We would love to keep everything for everyone forever. But sometimes (sob) we just have to (sob) let them go.


Nichole
Your Pal at Blue Q"

No comments: